ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.
ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoE BoWs3R

3 posters

Go down

AoE BoWs3R Empty AoE BoWs3R

Post by AøE KLoRiiKz Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm

yo its an old player right here x). old accounts are: T2O Bowser.... thats it haha. T2O was the clan i founded but when i came back from 360 it changed alot so i had no choice but to leave and hang out with an old friend named Hunt. Mainly why im here but anyways im very complicated.. i suck in 1v1, not too good in public games and against pro ppl only games... but i am one hell of a war player. some people consider me a legend.. some dont i dont really care honestly lol x). anyways i make a big difference in a war and im barely starting to figure that out. well i hope to make a difference in this clan and bring it to the top.. if it doesnt die haha x)
AøE KLoRiiKz
AøE KLoRiiKz

Back to top Go down

AoE BoWs3R Empty Re: AoE BoWs3R

Post by AøE Hunt3r Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

It not gonna die by brotha. (: Welcome Bowser, war god.
AND LMAO 4 x)" in one paragraph.
AøE Hunt3r
AøE Hunt3r
Admin

https://aoe-clan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AøE Neso Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Glad to have you on the team. Very Happy

AøE Neso

Back to top Go down