ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.
ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AøE Hunt3r

Go down

Would you like to have sex with Hunt?

AøE Hunt3r I_vote_lcap0%AøE Hunt3r I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AøE Hunt3r I_vote_lcap100%AøE Hunt3r I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

AøE Hunt3r Empty AøE Hunt3r

Post by AøE Hunt3r Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:00 am

Gaming: Hello, my name is Hunt3r, the founder and leader of AøE. This is my tenth clan I've led, but my first to found. I've led KR, GK, GF, BNP, iP, AoA, T2O, PL, PiA, and now AøE in that order. I have had six accounts in the top 100, and will be seven once I get there with my AoE account. x) I have many gaming and leading talents in three games; MoHH1-2, and FTB2. I get hated and disrespected throughout MoHH2, but in the long run, people know that there are few on this planet who are better. (d)

Personal Info: My name is Michael, I live in the Queen City, and I'm a playa. Razz I am a 16 year old sophomore, I play varsity baseball for the best high school baseball program in Ohio, and I play JV Football. Javier Aguirre is the only friend I have that lives over 1500 miles away from me, Clutch is only 1400. Haha, jk Bowz I<3U. My favorite TV show is Family Guy, haven't you heard? B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, bird is the word. x)
AøE Hunt3r
AøE Hunt3r
Admin

https://aoe-clan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down