ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Welcome To The ArT øF ExEcuTioN Clan Forum. We Are A Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Clan For The PSP. Founded By Hunt3r With The Help Of Neso And Myth.
ArT ØF ExeCuTiOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLoRiiKz 360 or PSP

2 posters

Go down

KLoRiiKz 360 or PSP Empty KLoRiiKz 360 or PSP

Post by AøE KLoRiiKz Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 pm

alright guys so ya know im getting my 360 back in a week and just night i was in a 4v4 with iR.. pissed me off so much im thinking bout not coming back and just making a clan on 360 for us in mw2 cuz im beast x). anyways i swear they were hacking i shot ak47 6x in the back and that bitch didnt die and it just pissed me all off... things were not goin my way and i was literally cussing thru out the whole war.. anyways not a good impression of coming back. anyways just letting ya right now theres a 50 50 chance ima stick with 360
AøE KLoRiiKz
AøE KLoRiiKz

Back to top Go down

KLoRiiKz 360 or PSP Empty Re: KLoRiiKz 360 or PSP

Post by AøE Hunt3r Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Just know that there's a 100% chance I'm going to kick your ass if you don't come back to PSP too. x)
AøE Hunt3r
AøE Hunt3r
Admin

https://aoe-clan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum